Speeding Ticket Lawyers
When you or a family member gets a speeding ticket, it’s a smart move to hire an attorney.
Even for a first violation, the repercussions from a speeding ticket can escalate into serious problems. You risk accumulating points that can lead to complications such as expensive car insurance premiums and possible license suspension.
By hiring a defense attorney who is experienced in fighting back against traffic tickets, it is possible to get your speeding charges reduced or even dismissed. This makes retaining a defense attorney a good investment since you may be able to save significantly on your insurance costs for years.
What You Need To Know About Hiring A Speeding Ticket Attorney
- Look for an attorney with specific experience in traffic law. Your friends and family may recommend lawyers who helped them with problems ranging from personal injury to divorce. But you need a lawyer with specific knowledge and connections that attorneys who practice in other areas do not have.
- An attorney who has handled many traffic cases in the locality where you received your ticket will understand how the courts there actually work. They will have working relationships with the prosecutors, judges and magistrates who will be deciding your fate.
- Meet with the lawyer to see how you feel about them. Is this someone who will listen to you? Is this someone who will be committed to fighting for you and getting the best possible outcome for you?
- After describing what occurred when the police pulled you over, ask the attorney, ‘after hearing my side of what happened what strategies would you use in my defense?’
- It is critical that you hire an attorney you can trust. Honest communication is the foundation of a good attorney/client relationship. Your lawyer should be someone whose advice you would be willing to consider.
You need to move quickly to hire your attorney so they can start working on your defense as soon as possible.
How A Lawyer Will Help
When you are up against a traffic violation, you need an attorney who will stand by you every step of the way, work hard to discredit any evidence – and work with you to determine your best course of action.
Pennsylvania Traffic Violation Law
Traffic violation is described and defined under The Pennsylvania Code under Title 75. Read the code here.
Questions? Contact us today.
Based on the evidence, Fienman Defense will try to get your traffic violation charges dismissed or lowered. Should the case go to a hearing or trial, we will fight to present the strongest defense possible for your situation.