Bucks County Criminal Defense Lawyer
Home » Bucks County Criminal Defense Lawyer
Located northeast of Philadelphia is Bucks County. With over 600,000 people living in the area, Bucks County is the fourth largest county in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. People are charged or arrested for criminal offenses every day. If you are without a knowledgeable Bucks County criminal defense lawyer by your side, protecting your rights in the courtroom and defending you against prosecutors, you could be facing severe penalties and devastating consequences.
Bucks County Criminal Defense
Don’t delay in contacting Fienman Defense if your case is being heard in the Magisterial District Courts and the Court of Common Pleas. If you or someone you know is confronted with a criminal charge, it can be a frightening and stressful event, but you don’t have to endure it alone. The Philadelphia criminal defense lawyers at Fienman Defense has a wealth of experience successfully defending cases like yours in court. Regardless if your situation or the circumstances you faced leading up to the charge, Fienman Defense will investigate your case and fight on your behalf.
We provide defense to people who have been charged throughout Bucks County for a variety of criminal offenses, including:
- Arson & Property Crimes – When you have been charged with arson, you could be facing felony charges if the amount of damages exceeds a certain amount. The consequences of such a conviction can be devastating unless you have a criminal defense lawyer to assist you in defending your rights.
- Assault, Battery and Domestic Violence – In Pennsylvania, assault, battery or domestic violence charges can be a very serious offense depending if another individual was injured and how serious those injuries were.
- Drug Crimes – Conviction of a drug crime not only affects you; it affects your loved ones. At Fienman Defense, we understand how to handle the various aspects of a drug offense.
- Fraud – If you’re being investigated or have been arrested for a fraud offense, your situation may feel hopeless. However, with the help of Fienman Defense, you may have a chance at fighting the charge and preserving your career, your relationships, and your future.
- Firearms & Weapons – If you have been accused of a weapons-related charge, a variety of factors must be taken into account, including whether or not the weapons charge involved another crime such as assault, murder or robbery. Don’t delay in contacting a criminal defense lawyer who understands the ins and outs of the legal system.
- Juvenile Crimes – If your son or daughter has been charged with a crime, the juvenile court system can be merciless. At Fienman Defense, our as your child’s legal representative is to reduce the penalties and possibly wipe their charge clean.
- Kidnapping & Family Crimes – If you or a loved one has been charged with a kidnapping or family crime in Bucks County, you will need a skilled and experienced criminal defense attorney to protect your rights.
- Marijuana Charges – Marijuana crimes include use, possession, and offenses that make up marijuana trafficking such as cultivating or growing cannabis plants, and distributing or selling pot. In Bucks County, marijuana laws are complex. Don’t hesitate to contact Fienman Defense for legal representation.
- Public Crimes – If you are being charged for disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, false reporting or other public crime, penalties can range from fines to incarceration.
- Traffic & DUI – If you are convicted of a traffic violation or driving under the influence in Bucks County, there can be many challenges that may come your way because law enforcement does not take this matter lightly.
- Sex Crimes – A sex offense charge may ruin yours or your loved one’s life. If you are facing sex crime charged, the Bucks County criminal defense team with Fienman Defense will protect your reputation.
- Theft – When you or a family member is charged with a theft offense in Pennsylvania, there may be actions you can take to try to avoid a conviction or to get your charge or penalties reduced. A qualified Bucks County theft defense lawyer can help you fight the charge.
- Violent Crimes – If you or a family member has been charged with a violent crime, you need skilled representation from someone who will listen to your case with compassion, and fight aggressively to get you the best outcome possible under the circumstances of your case.
Why Hire A Bucks County Criminal Defense Attorney
At Fienman Defense, we help people who have been charged throughout Bucks County in dozens of surrounding townships, including:
- Bedminster Township
- Bensalem Township
- Bristol Township
- Middletown Township
- Northampton Township
- Falls Township
- Warminster Township
- Lower Makefield Township Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Warrington Township
- Buckingham Township
- Newtown Township
- Lower Southampton Township
- Upper Southampton Township
- Hilltown Township
- Warwick Township
- Plumstead Township
- Richland Township
- New Britain Township
- Milford Township
- Solebury Township
- Fairless Hills
- Upper Makefield Township
- Bedminster Township
- Trevose Heights
- East Rockhill Township
- West Rockhill Township
- Springfield Township
- Village Shires
- Warminster Heights
- Tinicum Township
- Newtown Grant
- Nockamixon Township
- Cornwells Heights-Eddington
- Brittany Farms-The Highlands
- New Britain
- Wrightstown Township
- New Hope
- Haycock Township
- Langhorne Manor
- Bridgeton Township
- Durham Township
- Milford Square
Bucks County Criminal Process
If you or someone you know has been charged with a crime in Pennsylvania or has become involved in the Pennsylvania criminal court process pending an arrest, a knowledgeable criminal defense attorney can protect your rights and fight for you as you move from step to step.
If you are a resident of Bucks County but you have been charged in another county, please contact us. We also serve Delaware County, Philadelphia, and Montgomery County.
Fienman Defense is a Philadelphia area criminal defense law firm. Attorney Michael Fienman has years of experience defending people in Bucks County for criminal defense charges, and he has achieved optimal outcomes for his clients.
Questions? Contact Us Today.
If you have been charged with a criminal offense in the Philadelphia area, you need an attorney who thoroughly understands the way Pennsylvania’s criminal justice system works. Fienman Defense has successfully represented people in the Court of Common Pleas of Bucks County. We have the skills to create the solid defense that, depending on the circumstances of your case, can get the charges against you lessened or even dismissed.